You can control your IP Cameras and CCTV cameras with CamViews on iOS and Android device. However, if you prefer using your Windows 7, 8, 10 laptop or Mac, then good news is that CamViews for PC can be installed with emulators.
Download CamViews for Windows PC and Mac
In order to install and use Android apps/Games on Windows PC, you need to have an Android emulator installed. This is the easiest method. If you have never heard of an Android emulator, this article we prepared is something you should read: What is an Android Emulator?
There are lot of Android emulators available for both Windows and Macs. We will cover methods to install CamViews on both Windows and Macs.
CamViews for Windows PC
If you own Windows desktop or laptop, then follow the below steps to install CamViews for PC:
- Download Android emulator for your PC. Check out our list of best Android emulators for Windows.
- Launch the emulator.
- Download CamViews for PC .apk file and place it on your desktop.
- Drag and drop the apk file inside Bluestacks.
- Follow on-screen instructions to start the installation process.
- Once installation is completed, launch CamViews from within the emulator.
CamViews for Mac
For installation of CamViews for Mac on iMac, Macbook Pro or Air, follow the steps below:
- Download any Android emulator which is available for mac operating system. Check out our list of best Android emulators for Mac.
- Install your favorite emulator from its file.
- Launch the emulator like any other app you launch on your Mac.
- Now utilize the built-in search option of emulator. Search for CamViews there and proceed with its installation.
- When installation is completed, you will be able to launch CamViews for Mac from within the emulator.
CamViews can be installed on Android devices including phones and tablets from Play Store.
CamViews for PC has same interface like its Android/iOS version as you will be using the same version. The only different will be that instead of using the taps, you will be controlling actions through keyboard and mouse on CamViews for PC.