iCSee is a security app for Android devices that lets you visually monitor the CCTV and IP Cameras feed you have connected to. It is very good app that also lets you save the videos to external storage device like external USB drive or even SD Card.
ICSee, as its name suggest is security surveillance app for Android devices to help users keep track of the activities of the place where they have installed CCTV cameras. Though it is originally for Android device, you can install it on your Windows 7/8/10 laptop or Mac.
Other important feature of ICsee include its ability to store the recordings to Cloud and live streaming data provision to users.
Download iCSee for Windows PC and Mac
In order to install and use Android apps/Games on Windows PC, you need to have an Android emulator installed. This is the easiest method.
There are lot of Android emulators available for both Windows and Macs. We will cover methods to install iCSee on both Windows and Macs.
iCSee for Windows PC
If you own Windows desktop or laptop, then follow the below steps to install iCSee for PC:
- Download Android emulator for your PC. Check out our list of best Android emulators for Windows.
- Launch the emulator.
- Download iCSee for PC .apk file and place it on your desktop.
- Drag and drop the apk file inside Bluestacks.
- Follow on-screen instructions to start the installation process.
- Once installation is completed, launch iCSee from within the emulator.
iCSee for Mac
For installation of iCSee for Mac on iMac, Macbook Pro or Air, follow the steps below:
- Download any Android emulator which is available for mac operating system. Check out our list of best Android emulators for Mac.
- Install your favorite emulator from its file.
- Launch the emulator like any other app you launch on your Mac.
- Now utilize the built-in search option of emulator. Search for iCSee there and proceed with its installation.
- When installation is completed, you will be able to launch iCSee for Mac from within the emulator.
iCSee can be installed on Android devices including phones and tablets from Play Store.
By installing iCSee for PC, you will be able to access your connected CCTV and IPTV cameras feed right from your desktop or laptop computer. On first launch, you will need to configure it with your compatible IP/CCTV cameras, before it can be functional properly.