Security is the most important aspect of our lives. These days, lot of people install CCTV and IP Cameras for the purpose of surveillance. There are lot of apps for Android/iOS devices to control and view the feed of CCTV and IP Cameras remotely from anywhere. CamHi is one such amazing app.
Table of Contents
CamHi provide the option of syncing your all cameras for real-time monitoring. This will give you better control over all your cameras.
Download CamHi for Windows PC and Mac
In order to install and use Android apps/Games on Windows PC, you need to have an Android emulator installed. This is the easiest method.
There are lot of Android emulators available for both Windows and Macs. We will cover methods to install CamHi on both Windows and Macs.
CamHi for Windows PC
If you own Windows desktop or laptop, then follow the below steps to install CamHi for PC:
- Download Android emulator for your PC. Check out our list of best Android emulators for Windows.
- Launch the emulator.
- Download CamHi for PC .apk file and place it on your desktop.
- Drag and drop the apk file inside Bluestacks.
- Follow on-screen instructions to start the installation process.
- Once installation is completed, launch CamHi from within the emulator.
CamHi for Mac
For installation of CamHi for Mac on iMac, Macbook Pro or Air, follow the steps below:
- Download any Android emulator which is available for mac operating system. Check out our list of best Android emulators for Mac.
- Install your favorite emulator from its file.
- Launch the emulator like any other app you launch on your Mac.
- Now utilize the built-in search option of emulator. Search for CamHi there and proceed with its installation.
- When installation is completed, you will be able to launch CamHi for Mac from within the emulator.
CamHi can be installed on Android devices including phones and tablets from Play Store.
When you install CamHi for PC in Windows 7, 8, 10 or Mac, the user interface of CamHi will welcome you simply. Connect your monitor to your computer for better viewing angles. CamHi for PC allow users to save the footage to SD card or USB drive.