Surveillance and security are very important these days. gDMSS Lite is application built for the purpose of surveillance from Android and iOS mobile. Luckily, now you can install gDMSS Lite for free on your Windows 7, 8 and 10 PC or Laptop, to preview the live webcam action.
gDMSS Lite for PC
gDMSS Lite for Windows PC is also available for free. It offers the same option of allowing users to manage the video and audio from their IP cameras. Apart from that, users will be able to manage any compatible camera from comfort of their laptop away from its installation place.
Not only this, if camera has rotating axis, you can rotate the camera and also zoom in or out using gDMSS for PC app. Another amazing security feature of gDMSS Lite for PC is its ability to detect motion. Yes, it will detect any motion and then will ring the alarm making you active.
How to Download gDMSS Lite for PC
If you want to install gDMSS Lite for PC on your laptop or computer, you need to install an Android emulator software. Follow the steps below to install gDMSS Lite for PC in Windows:
- First of all download Android emulator like Bluestacks or NoxAppPlayer. You can check out our list of best Android emulators for Windows.
- Once done with installation of emulator, launch it on your computer where you intend to install gDMSS Lite.
- Launch PlayStore inside emulator.
- Search for gDMSS Lite and click on “Install” option to start the process. Depending on your internet connection speed, downloading and installation of gDMSS Lite might take few minutes.
- Once installation is completed, you will see gDMSS Lite for PC icon on your emulator homescreen. Launch it from there and then configure it.
If you don’t know what an Android emulator is (and want to read an article that explains it), check our article: What is an Android Emulator?
Below is the video that demonstrate the steps above in order to install gDMSS Lite for PC:
gDMSS Lite is compatible with almost all of the CCTV cameras available in market. The cloud servers allow you store as many videos as you want as a backup. So if your network drive is failed or rooted, you will be able to access the recordings from gDMSS for PC cloud.
FAQS about gDMSS Lite
What is gDMSS Lite?
gDMSS Lite is a free application available in Play Store, for remote video surveillance. The app allows you to monitor your web cams from any devices, such as your smartphone, laptop, tablet, or PC.
How to view cameras on Android smartphone?
gDMSS Lite allows you to monitor your web cameras directly on your android smartphone. Once you have the app (if you are using your android phone, or if you are using an emulator), you need to add your cameras. Here is a video showing you how to add cameras:
Here are the steps:
- Open the app
- In the app, open up the menu (upper left)
- Select Device Manager
- If you have no devices yet, click the + plus sign in the upper right corner
- You will be prompted to make sure the device is “initialized” before moving forward (meaning that your web cam is installed, set up, and working already)
- Selection one of the four options: wifi device, wired device, cloud device, or online search device)
- Add the information requested (name, SN (serial number), Port, Username, password, etc)
- And then you should be good to go
Do you have more questions about gDMSS Lite? Let us know in the comments.
3 thoughts on “Download and Install gDMSS Lite for PC on Windows 7, 8 or 10”
I have been searching for a solution to install GDMSS Lite on my Windows 7 powered HP Probook. Thanks for solving my problem!
Download and Install gDMSS Lite for PC on Windows 7, 8 or 10
download and install gdmass