Do you want to effectively manage the files on your Android smartphone or tablet? Meet FX File Explorer. It is the app that lets you administer the files on your Android device.
FX File Explorer
It is very simple and easy to use, thanks to the smart user interface.
Download FX File Explorer for Windows PC and Mac
In order to install and use Android apps/Games on Windows PC, you need to have an Android emulator installed. This is the easiest method.
There are lot of Android emulators available for both Windows and Macs. We will cover methods to install FX File Explorer on both Windows and Macs.
FX File Explorer for Windows PC
If you own Windows desktop or laptop, then follow the below steps to install FX File Explorer for PC:
- Download Android emulator for your PC. Check out our list of best Android emulators for Windows.
- Launch the emulator.
- Download FX File Explorer for PC .apk file and place it on your desktop.
- Drag and drop the apk file inside Bluestacks.
- Follow on-screen instructions to start the installation process.
- Once installation is completed, launch FX File Explorer from within the emulator.
FX File Explorer for Mac
For installation of FX File Explorer for Mac on iMac, Macbook Pro or Air, follow the steps below:
- Download any Android emulator which is available for mac operating system. Check out our list of best Android emulators for Mac.
- Install your favorite emulator from its file.
- Launch the emulator like any other app you launch on your Mac.
- Now utilize the built-in search option of emulator. Search for FX File Explorer there and proceed with its installation.
- When installation is completed, you will be able to launch FX File Explorer for Mac from within the emulator.
FX File Explorer can be installed on Android devices including phones and tablets from Play Store.
After installation of FX File Explorer, launch it and then connect your Android device to your computer or Mac.