Privacy is very important to lot of users these days. Earlier, we have shared lot of VPN applications for Windows PC. Popcorn VPN is yet another amazing VPN for Android devices which can also be installed on Windows 7/8/10 PCs or Macs, thanks to a small trick.
Table of Contents
Popcorn VPN for Windows or PC has all the features, you get on its Android version. In fact you are installing the Android version inside an Android emulator on your PC.
Download Popcorn VPN for Windows PC and Mac
In order to install and use Android apps/Games on Windows PC, you need to have an Android emulator installed. This is the easiest method.
There are lot of Android emulators available for both Windows and Macs. We will cover methods to install Popcorn VPN on both Windows and Macs.
Popcorn VPN for Windows PC
If you own Windows desktop or laptop, then follow the below steps to install Popcorn VPN for PC:
- Download Android emulator for your PC. Check out our list of best Android emulators for Windows.
- Launch the emulator.
- Download Popcorn VPN for PC .apk file and place it on your desktop.
- Drag and drop the apk file inside Bluestacks.
- Follow on-screen instructions to start the installation process.
- Once installation is completed, launch Popcorn VPN from within the emulator.
Popcorn VPN for Mac
For installation of Popcorn VPN for Mac on iMac, Macbook Pro or Air, follow the steps below:
- Download any Android emulator which is available for mac operating system. Check out our list of best Android emulators for Mac.
- Install your favorite emulator from its file.
- Launch the emulator like any other app you launch on your Mac.
- Now utilize the built-in search option of emulator. Search for Popcorn VPN there and proceed with its installation.
- When installation is completed, you will be able to launch Popcorn VPN for Mac from within the emulator.
Popcorn VPN can be installed on Android devices including phones and tablets from Play Store.