Atom VPN is kind of application that lets you surf the web by hiding your IP. This is to ensure privacy and avoid attacks by hackers.
Table of Contents
Atom VPN has its servers available in different countries. You will have variety of servers to choose from. Moreover, the connectivity speed of Atom VPN is very good.
Download Atom VPN for Windows PC and Mac
In order to install and use Android apps/Games on Windows PC, you need to have an Android emulator installed. This is the easiest method.
There are lot of Android emulators available for both Windows and Macs. We will cover methods to install Atom VPN on both Windows and Macs.
Atom VPN for Windows PC
If you own Windows desktop or laptop, then follow the below steps to install Atom VPN for PC:
- Download Android emulator for your PC. Check out our list of best Android emulators for Windows.
- Launch the emulator.
- Download Atom VPN for PC .apk file and place it on your desktop.
- Drag and drop the apk file inside Bluestacks.
- Follow on-screen instructions to start the installation process.
- Once installation is completed, launch Atom VPN from within the emulator.
Atom VPN for Mac
For installation of Atom VPN for Mac on iMac, Macbook Pro or Air, follow the steps below:
- Download any Android emulator which is available for mac operating system. Check out our list of best Android emulators for Mac.
- Install your favorite emulator from its file.
- Launch the emulator like any other app you launch on your Mac.
- Now utilize the built-in search option of emulator. Search for Atom VPN there and proceed with its installation.
- When installation is completed, you will be able to launch Atom VPN for Mac from within the emulator.
Atom VPN can be installed on Android devices including phones and tablets from Play Store.
After installation, launch Atom VPN for Mac or PC within the Bluestacks emulator and connect it.