We have covered lot of security apps in past. EZVIZ is yet another security management app that lets users to monitor the CCTV cameras right from their smartphones.
When EZVIZ for PC is installed in Windows 7, 8, 10 or Mac, it can give you option to control multiple CCTV cameras right from your PC monitor. All this will be achieved remotely.
Download EZVIZ for Windows PC and Mac
In order to install and use Android apps/Games on Windows PC, you need to have an Android emulator installed. This is the easiest method.
There are lot of Android emulators available for both Windows and Macs. We will cover methods to install EZVIZ on both Windows and Macs.
EZVIZ for Windows PC
If you own Windows desktop or laptop, then follow the below steps to install EZVIZ for PC:
- Download Android emulator for your PC. Check out our list of best Android emulators for Windows.
- Launch the emulator.
- Download EZVIZ for PC .apk file and place it on your desktop.
- Drag and drop the apk file inside Bluestacks.
- Follow on-screen instructions to start the installation process.
- Once installation is completed, launch EZVIZ from within the emulator.
EZVIZ for Mac
For installation of EZVIZ for Mac on iMac, Macbook Pro or Air, follow the steps below:
- Download any Android emulator which is available for mac operating system. Check out our list of best Android emulators for Mac.
- Install your favorite emulator from its file.
- Launch the emulator like any other app you launch on your Mac.
- Now utilize the built-in search option of emulator. Search for EZVIZ there and proceed with its installation.
- When installation is completed, you will be able to launch EZVIZ for Mac from within the emulator.
EZVIZ can be installed on Android devices including phones and tablets from Play Store.
With EZVIZ, you can zoom in and out of the camera and can also rotate the cameras right from your PC or Mac. The video footage can be saved anytime. It is great security app if you have installed CCTV cameras around your home.