There are lot of good archive management tool, but when it comes to ZArchiver, it offers some good unique features. It allow users to archive different formats including Gzip and Zip.
Table of Contents
When you install it on your Windows PC or Mac, you will be able to view the contents of archive and also will have ability to extract them. It is amazinginly useful tool for PC and Mac, thanks to Android emulators.
Download ZArchiver for Windows PC and Mac
In order to install and use Android apps/Games on Windows PC, you need to have an Android emulator installed. This is the easiest method.
There are lot of Android emulators available for both Windows and Macs. We will cover methods to install ZArchiver on both Windows and Macs.
ZArchiver for Windows PC
If you own Windows desktop or laptop, then follow the below steps to install ZArchiver for PC:
- Download Android emulator for your PC. Check out our list of best Android emulators for Windows.
- Launch the emulator.
- Download ZArchiver for PC .apk file and place it on your desktop.
- Drag and drop the apk file inside Bluestacks.
- Follow on-screen instructions to start the installation process.
- Once installation is completed, launch ZArchiver from within the emulator.
ZArchiver for Mac
For installation of ZArchiver for Mac on iMac, Macbook Pro or Air, follow the steps below:
- Download any Android emulator which is available for mac operating system. Check out our list of best Android emulators for Mac.
- Install your favorite emulator from its file.
- Launch the emulator like any other app you launch on your Mac.
- Now utilize the built-in search option of emulator. Search for ZArchiver there and proceed with its installation.
- When installation is completed, you will be able to launch ZArchiver for Mac from within the emulator.
ZArchiver can be installed on Android devices including phones and tablets from Play Store.
ZArchiver for PC and Mac offers same interface and functions like its Android version and is very light weight.