Almost every second person now own Smartphone. We take photos and make videos with our smartphones to keep them as memory. Moreover, lot of people save their notes and almost everyone has precious contacts in their smartphone. What if you accidentally delete them?
Table of Contents
This is where app called GT Recovery comes to help you. It allow you to recover the deleted data on your Android device. This is free software and has lot of features. You can also install GT Recovery on your Windows PC or Mac.
Download GT Recovery for Windows PC and Mac
In order to install and use Android apps/Games on Windows PC, you need to have an Android emulator installed. This is the easiest method.
There are lot of Android emulators available for both Windows and Macs. We will cover methods to install GT Recovery on both Windows and Macs.
GT Recovery for Windows PC
If you own Windows desktop or laptop, then follow the below steps to install GT Recovery for PC:
- Download Android emulator for your PC. Check out our list of best Android emulators for Windows.
- Launch the emulator.
- Download GT Recovery for PC .apk file and place it on your desktop.
- Drag and drop the apk file inside Bluestacks.
- Follow on-screen instructions to start the installation process.
- Once installation is completed, launch GT Recovery from within the emulator.
GT Recovery for Mac
For installation of GT Recovery for Mac on iMac, Macbook Pro or Air, follow the steps below:
- Download any Android emulator which is available for mac operating system. Check out our list of best Android emulators for Mac.
- Install your favorite emulator from its file.
- Launch the emulator like any other app you launch on your Mac.
- Now utilize the built-in search option of emulator. Search for GT Recovery there and proceed with its installation.
- When installation is completed, you will be able to launch GT Recovery for Mac from within the emulator.
GT Recovery can be installed on Android devices including phones and tablets from Play Store.
GT Recovery is amazing app that has got you covered in case you accidentally delete your important data on your Android device.