WardenCam is a revolutionary security app that will help you put your old Android smartphone to good use. With WardenCam app installed on your Android smartphone, you can use it as a security camera and mic.
Warden Cam Review
Be it looking for the parcel or your pet, or even monitoring your baby, WardenCam will help you out. By installing WardenCam App on your Android device, it will be converted to the camera with its mic also put into use.
Another amazing feature of Wardencam app is that it supports Dropbox too, so no worry about the space or anything like that.
Earlier, we have shared some other security apps like GDMSS Lite, vMeye Cloud and iCSee, that are equally good.
Download Warden Cam for Windows PC and Mac
Warden Cam is mobile app, which means you need to install emulator to run it on your PC or Mac. If you have never heard of an Android emulator, this article we prepared is something you should read: What is an Android Emulator?
Bluestacks is one of the best available emulator that supports:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 7
Other emulator is NoxAppPlayer, which is equally good and also support both Windows and Mac.
Once you have selected the Emulator, it is time to proceed with installation of Warden Cam game inside emulator on your laptop or desktop computer (Windows or Mac).
Steps to Install Warden Cam using BlueStacks
- Download and install BlueStacks emulator.
- Launch Bluestacks on your PC or Mac.
- Launch Google PlayStore.
- At top right, you will see the search bar.
- Utilize that search bar and look for “Warden Cam”.
- In the search results, click on Warden Cam and start its installation.
- Depending on your internet connection, downloading and installation of Warden Cam might take up to 5 minutes.
- When the installation is completed, launch Warden Cam from within the emulator.
Steps to Install Warden Cam using NoxAppPlayer
- Download NoxAppPlayer and install it on your PC or Mac.
- After NoxAppPlayer is installed, launch it. You will find a in-built Google Play Store there.
- Launch Google Play Store. You will be asked to login to your Google Account.
- Once logged in, search for “Warden Cam” in Play Store. Click download to start downloading of Warden Cam, which will be followed by its installation in NoxAppPlayer.
- After installation is completed, launch Warden Cam from NoxAppPlayer.
In case you want to play Warden Cam on your Android smartphone or tablet, head over to Play Store.
Please note that make sure your emulator has Android 2.3 or higher version in order to use Wardencam app in Windows.