Learn how you can install VMEyeCloud on Windows 8/10 PC using Android emulator for free.
Do you want to have a proper surveillance system installed at your home or office? If yes, then you must know that having a mobile application is very necessary for proper system.
vMEyeCloud is a free application that is based on vMEye Cloud technology to help you view the feed of your connected/installed CCTV and IP Cameras
Download vMeyeCloud for Windows PC and Mac
vMeyeCloud is mobile app, which means you need to install emulator to run it on your PC or Mac.
Bluestacks is one of the best available emulator that supports:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 7
Other emulator is NoxAppPlayer, which is equally good and also support both Windows and Mac.
Once you have selected the Emulator, it is time to proceed with installation of vMeyeCloud game inside emulator on your laptop or desktop computer (Windows or Mac).
Steps to Install vMeyeCloud using BlueStacks
- Download and install BlueStacks emulator.
- Launch Bluestacks on your PC or Mac.
- Launch Google PlayStore.
- At top right, you will see the search bar.
- Utilize that search bar and look for “vMeyeCloud”.
- In the search results, click on vMeyeCloud and start its installation.
- Depending on your internet connection, downloading and installation of vMeyeCloud might take up to 5 minutes.
- When the installation is completed, launch vMeyeCloud from within the emulator.
Steps to Install vMeyeCloud using NoxAppPlayer
- Download NoxAppPlayer and install it on your PC or Mac.
- After NoxAppPlayer is installed, launch it. You will find a in-built Google Play Store there.
- Launch Google Play Store. You will be asked to login to your Google Account.
- Once logged in, search for “vMeyeCloud” in Play Store. Click download to start downloading of vMeyeCloud, which will be followed by its installation in NoxAppPlayer.
- After installation is completed, launch vMeyeCloud from NoxAppPlayer.
In case you want to play vMeyeCloud on your Android smartphone or tablet, head over to Play Store.
After successful installation of VMEyeCloud for PC on your Windows laptop, launch it and configure it as per on-screen instructions. Shall you need any help regarding VMEyeCloud for PC configuration, feel free to ask us.