China has its own version of Facebook and search engine in form of Baidu, Music tools like Shrimp, QQ etc. that are very popular among Chinese people.
However, one of the most common problem that these Chinese face is that in most places, these apps/services are not accessible.
Table of Contents
This is where VPNs comes to rescue. However, not all VPNs support these apps. Transocks VPN is a specially designed VPN for access of Chinese services like YouKu, Cool Dog Music, Shrimp Music and Baidu.
Download Transocks for Windows PC and Mac
The best method to install Transocks for PC on your Windows laptop or Mac is by using an Android emulator. There are many famous Android emulators, but we recommend Bluestacks because of its bugs-free environment.
Transocks for Windows PC
To install Transocks for Windows PC, follow the steps below:
- Download Bluestacks Android emulator for your Windows PC.
- Launch the emulator.
- Download Transocks for PC .apk file and place it on your desktop.
- Drag and drop the apk file inside Bluestacks.
- Follow on-screen instructions to start the installation process.
- Once installation is completed, launch Transocks from within bluestacks.
Transocks for Mac
For installation of Transocks for Mac, follow the steps below:
- Download Bluestacks or any other Android emulator which is available for macOS. Check out our list of best Android emulators for Mac.
- Install it from its file.
- Download Transocks apk file and place it on your Mac desktop.
- Launch the emulator like any other app you launch on your Mac.
- Now you can start the installation of Transocks for Mac by either double clicking on its apk file and dragging/dropping it inside the emulator.
- When installation is completed, you will be able to launch Transocks for Mac from within the emulator.
The good thing about Transocks is that its totally free to join and there is no registration required to get enrolled. Moreover, you will get free premium bandwidth to access your favorite Chinese websites on your Windows PC/Laptop or Macbook.