Maguss is augmented reality based game which is similar to Pokemon Go. In this tutorial, you will learn how to install Maguss for PC/Mac on your computer using an Android emulator.
Maguss is fantasy based and works with your friends. Inside the game, you will get a chance to challenge your friends which are nearby you. Apart from that, the game utilizes the phone or tablet camera.
Download Maguss for Windows PC and Mac
The best method to install Maguss for PC on your Windows laptop or Mac is by using an Android emulator. There are many famous Android emulators, but we recommend Bluestacks because of its bugs-free environment.
Magus for Windows PC
To install Maguss for Windows PC, follow the steps below:
- Download Bluestacks Android emulator for your Windows PC.
- Launch the emulator.
- Download Maguss for PC .apk file and place it on your desktop.
- Drag and drop the apk file inside Bluestacks.
- Follow on-screen instructions to start the installation process.
- Once installation is completed, launch Maguss from within bluestacks.
Maguss for Mac
For installation of Maguss for Mac, follow the steps below:
- Download Bluestacks or any other Android emulator which is available for macOS. Check out our list of best Android emulators for Mac.
- Install it from its file.
- Download Maguss apk file and place it on your Mac desktop.
- Launch the emulator like any other app you launch on your Mac.
- Now you can start the installation of Maguss for Mac by either double clicking on its apk file and dragging/dropping it inside the emulator.
- When installation is completed, you will be able to launch Maguss for Mac from within the emulator.
Incase you want to play Maguss on your Android smartphone or tablet, it can be installed from Play Store.
As you proceed in levels in Maguss game, you will feel the increase in the difficulty level of the game. You will able to raid dungeons and cast news spells along with making new potions. This is the end, the real fun in Maguss game is challenging your friend with their strengths.
Based upon your internet in Maguss, you might also like Witcheye.