Internet is very important these days. Students use it for their studies, professional use it for help on various topics. With so much use of internet, it is very important to stay safe.
Table of Contents
OneVPN allow you surf the internet safely by protecting you from potential attackers. OneVPN has lot of servers and enhanced security options. Install it on your Windows PC or Mac.
Download OneVPN for Windows PC and Mac
In order to install and use Android apps/Games on Windows PC, you need to have an Android emulator installed. This is the easiest method.
There are lot of Android emulators available for both Windows and Macs. We will cover methods to install OneVPN on both Windows and Macs.
OneVPN for Windows PC
If you own Windows desktop or laptop, then follow the below steps to install OneVPN for PC:
- Download Android emulator for your PC. Check out our list of best Android emulators for Windows.
- Launch the emulator.
- Download OneVPN for PC .apk file and place it on your desktop.
- Drag and drop the apk file inside Bluestacks.
- Follow on-screen instructions to start the installation process.
- Once installation is completed, launch OneVPN from within the emulator.
OneVPN for Mac
For installation of OneVPN for Mac on iMac, Macbook Pro or Air, follow the steps below:
- Download any Android emulator which is available for mac operating system. Check out our list of best Android emulators for Mac.
- Install your favorite emulator from its file.
- Launch the emulator like any other app you launch on your Mac.
- Now utilize the built-in search option of emulator. Search for OneVPN there and proceed with its installation.
- When installation is completed, you will be able to launch OneVPN for Mac from within the emulator.
OneVPN can be installed on Android devices including phones and tablets from Play Store.
OneVPN is very fast and equally good when used on Windows PC/Laptop or Macs.