Get ready to play the epic DC Comics based 1v1 fighting game. Learn how you can play Injustice 2 on your PC and Mac.
Injustice 2 Review
Injustice 2 lets you play as your favorite DC super-heroes facing each other in deadly combats. The mobile version of the Injustice 2 is very different from the console and PC version. The progression system is rewarding and you can also upgrade the skills of your heroes. Players can also strike in combos.
As you level up in this game, you will be able to customize your character and also unlock new costumes. The controls feel righteously paired with its game-play. With just some simple taps, you can beat up your enemies.
Injustice 2 is one of the best hand-to-hand combat games out there. It has an excellent overall rating on the Playstore.
Download Injustice 2 for Windows PC and Mac
Since Injustice 2 is mobile game, you should first install emulator to play this game on your Windows PC, Laptop or Mac.
Bluestacks is one of the best available emulator that supports:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 7
Once you have selected the Emulator, it is time to proceed with installation of Injustice 2 game inside emulator on your laptop or desktop computer (Windows or Mac).
Steps to Install Injustice 2 on Windows 7, 8, 10 PC or Mac
- Launch the emulator you have just installed.
- At top right of emulator, you will see the search bar.
- Utilize that search bar and look for “Injustice 2”.
- In the search results, click on Injustice 2 and start its installation.
- Depending on your internet connection, downloading and installation of Injustice 2 might take up to 5 minutes.
- When the installation is completed, launch Injustice 2 from within the emulator.
In case you want to play Injustice 2 on your Android smartphone or tablet, head over to Play Store.
Tips for Playing Injustice 2 on PC and Mac
Participate in timely events to unlock cameos and cool skins.