Podcast is basically the audio content. We can say the information that is shared with users in the form of audio over the internet is called Podcast. Lot of apps are available for Podcast. This tutorial will teach you how to install Podcast Addict for PC on your Windows laptop or Mac.
As its name suggests, Podcast Addict is an app for mobile devices that lets you listen to favorite Podcasts. It comes with great features, some of which include ability to download Podcasts for listening in offline mode, simple yet great user interface and very light.
Download Podcast Addict for Windows PC and Mac
In order to install and use Android apps/Games on Windows PC, you need to have an Android emulator installed. This is the easiest method.
There are lot of Android emulators available for both Windows and Macs. We will cover methods to install Podcast Addict on both Windows and Macs.
Podcast Addict for Windows PC
If you own Windows desktop or laptop, then follow the below steps to install Podcast Addict for PC:
- Download Android emulator for your PC. Check out our list of best Android emulators for Windows.
- Launch the emulator.
- Download Podcast Addict for PC .apk file and place it on your desktop.
- Drag and drop the apk file inside Bluestacks.
- Follow on-screen instructions to start the installation process.
- Once installation is completed, launch Podcast Addict from within the emulator.
Podcast Addict for Mac
For installation of Podcast Addict for Mac on iMac, Macbook Pro or Air, follow the steps below:
- Download any Android emulator which is available for mac operating system. Check out our list of best Android emulators for Mac.
- Install your favorite emulator from its file.
- Launch the emulator like any other app you launch on your Mac.
- Now utilize the built-in search option of emulator. Search for Podcast Addict there and proceed with its installation.
- When installation is completed, you will be able to launch Podcast Addict for Mac from within the emulator.
Podcast Addict can be installed on Android devices including phones and tablets from Play Store.