If you are a fan of adventure games, Swordigo is the new game for you. It is now playable on Windows 7/8 and 10 using Bluestacks.
Swordigo is 2D adventure game with a huge world. This game is filled with lots of quests and things to do. The world is excellently detailed. Players can access many regions on the map. These locations will reward you with epic swords.
As you progress, you will have to upgrade your character to survive in the world of Swordigo. Missions will take you on a journey to explore many beautiful and dark places of this world.
The controls in Swordigo are very easy to handle. The graphics are great and the game-play is amazing.
Download Swordigo for Windows PC and Mac
Since Swordigo is mobile game, you should first install emulator to play this game on your Windows PC, Laptop or Mac.
Bluestacks is one of the best available emulator that supports:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 7
Moreover, we have compiled a list of best Android emulators for Windows and Mac that you can choose from.
Once you have selected the Emulator, it is time to proceed with installation of Swordigo game inside emulator on your laptop or desktop computer (Windows or Mac).
Steps to Install Swordigo on Windows 7, 8, 10 PC or Mac
- Launch the emulator you have just installed.
- At top right of emulator, you will see the search bar.
- Utilize that search bar and look for “Swordigo”.
- In the search results, click on Swordigo and start its installation.
- Depending on your internet connection, downloading and installation of Swordigo might take up to 5 minutes.
- When the installation is completed, launch Swordigo from within the emulator.
In case you want to play Swordigo on your Android smartphone or tablet, head over to Play Store.
Tips for Playing Swordigo on PC and Mac
Explore various regions of the map to earn XP and unlock epic swords. You must defeat all the enemies that come in your way.