Are you tired of using Skype and looking for its alternative? Try out ooVoo Video Calls on your Windows or Mac and enjoy videos calls with friends/family abroad.
Table of Contents
OoVoo Video Calls Review
ooVoo Video Calls app offers very seamless video connectivity with friends from your Android phone, desktop Windows computer or laptop.
It has over 70 million active users. The great feature of ooVoo Video Calls for PC is its ability to allow upto 12 simultaneous video calls. This feature can be used to have video meeting with your colleague or friends.
Download OoVoo Video Calls for Windows PC/Mac
Since OoVoo Video Calls is iOS and PlayStore App, you should first install emulator to emulate this game on your Windows PC or Laptop.
Bluestacks is one of the best available emulator that supports:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 7
Moreover, we have compiled a list of best Android emulators for Windows that you can choose from. Once you have selected the Emulator, it is time to proceed with installation of OoVoo Video Calls game inside emulator on your laptop or desktop computer.
Steps to Download OoVoo Video Calls in Windows 7, 8, 10 PC Using Emulator
- Launch the emulator you have just installed.
- At top right of emulator, you will see the search bar.
- Utilize that search bar and look for “OoVoo Video Calls”.
- In the search results, click on OoVoo Video Calls and start its installation.
- Depending on your internet connection, downloading and installation of OoVoo Video Calls might take up to 5 minutes. Relax till then.
- When the installation is completed, launch OoVoo Video Calls from within the emulator.
In case you want to play OoVoo Video Calls on your Android smartphone or tablet, head over to Play Store.
Benefits of OoVoo Video Calls
There are lot of benefits of ooVoo Video Calls for PC. The most prominent features include its light weight and low internet speed requirements.