Gun Simulator is a simple FPS game with great game-play. It is playable on Windows and Mac through Bluestacks.
Gun Simulator Review
The objective in Gun Simulator is simple. You have to shoot everything that moves in the shooting range. The weapons selection menu is large. There are lots of weapons. The game-play is also very good.
There are almost hundred levels and all are unique in their own way. The detailing has been excellently done.
Gun Simulator is a great FPS game with good visuals and addictive game-play.
Download Gun Simulator for Windows PC and Mac
Since Gun Simulator is mobile game, you should first install emulator to play this game on your Windows PC, Laptop or Mac.
See also: What is an Android Emulator?
Bluestacks is one of the best available emulator that supports:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 7
Once you have selected the Emulator, it is time to proceed with installation of Gun Simulator game inside emulator on your laptop or desktop computer (Windows or Mac).
Steps to Install Gun Simulator on Windows 7, 8, 10 PC or Mac
- Launch the emulator you have just installed.
- At top right of emulator, you will see the search bar.
- Utilize that search bar and look for “Gun Simulator”.
- In the search results, click on Gun Simulator and start its installation.
- Depending on your internet connection, downloading and installation of Gun Simulator might take up to 5 minutes.
- When the installation is completed, launch Gun Simulator from within the emulator.
In case you want to play Gun Simulator on your Android smartphone or tablet, head over to Play Store.
Tips for Playing Gun Simulator on PC and Mac
Try to change weapons frequently.