Do you have CCTV cameras installed at your premises for security purposes? Try out iPOLiS for PC app to get live preview and playback options.
iPOLiS is the app for smartphones to connect with your installed CCTV cameras. Once it is connected, you will be able to watch the cameras feed from anywhere, thanks to amazing technology iPOLis is built on.
Download iPOLiS for Windows PC and Mac
iPOLiS is mobile app, which means you need to install emulator to run it on your PC or Mac.
Bluestacks is one of the best available emulator that supports:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 7
Other emulator is NoxAppPlayer, which is equally good and also support both Windows and Mac.
Once you have selected the Emulator, it is time to proceed with installation of iPOLiS game inside emulator on your laptop or desktop computer (Windows or Mac).
Steps to Install iPOLiS using BlueStacks
- Download and install BlueStacks emulator.
- Launch Bluestacks on your PC or Mac.
- Launch Google PlayStore.
- At top right, you will see the search bar.
- Utilize that search bar and look for “iPOLiS”.
- In the search results, click on iPOLiS and start its installation.
- Depending on your internet connection, downloading and installation of iPOLiS might take up to 5 minutes.
- When the installation is completed, launch iPOLiS from within the emulator.
Steps to Install iPOLiS using NoxAppPlayer
- Download NoxAppPlayer and install it on your PC or Mac.
- After NoxAppPlayer is installed, launch it. You will find a in-built Google Play Store there.
- Launch Google Play Store. You will be asked to login to your Google Account.
- Once logged in, search for “iPOLiS” in Play Store. Click download to start downloading of iPOLiS, which will be followed by its installation in NoxAppPlayer.
- After installation is completed, launch iPOLiS from NoxAppPlayer.
In case you want to play iPOLiS on your Android smartphone or tablet, head over to Play Store.
iPOLis for PC Windows will have exactly the same interface inside Bluestacks like on Android devices.