If you own any Lenovo smartphone or tablet and want to install its drivers on your Windows 8 or Windows 10 PC, then download the official LenovoUsbDrivers v1.1.16 tool.
It is very easy to use and will help you update or install your Lenovo device drivers on your PC.
Table of Contents
Lenovo USB Drivers v1.1.16 Official Tool
When you do not have your Lenovo device drivers installed on your PC, it is very difficult to carry out data transfer and other jobs.
Even for creating backup of your Lenovo device on your Windows PC, you need to have latest version of drivers installed. Only then, your system will recognize your Lenovo device.
Download LenovoUSBDrivers v1.1.16
How to Install Lenovo USB Drivers
- After downloading the Lenovo Drivers, place it on your desktop.
- Extract the zip using good zip software.
- Go inside the extracted folder and double click on LenovoUsbDriver.exe file.
- An installation wizard will be launched. Click on Next button to proceed with process.
- Choose the installation location.
- Once done, click on “Install” button to start installation.
- When completion window is shown, click on “Finish” button.
Now you have successfully installed Lenovo USB Drivers on your Windows PC. Connect your Lenovo smartphone or tablet to your computer. It will be recognized by your PC now.