Step by step tutorial on how to download and install Lenovo A600 Plus USB drivers for Windows 7, 8 or 10 computer, in order to be able to transfer data etc.
About Lenovo A600 Plus
Lenovo A600 Plus is mid-range budget smartphone which is packed with 720p 5 inches of display. For photo lovers, it comes with 8 megapixels of camera, 2GB of RAM and 16GB of internal storage.
If you ever run out of space, remember that microSD slot is included in A600 Plus for storage extension.
Lenovo A600 Plus comes with Android 4.4.4 out of the box. It is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 processor with Adreno 306 GPU.
Download Lenovo A600 Plus USB Drivers for Windows
Drivers are essential for communication of your Android device with your computer. In absence of drivers, your PC would not be able to communicate with your computer, thus you won’t be able to transfer any data to and from.
There are two drivers available for Lenovo A600 Plus. Official drivers and ABD drivers. Installation of official drivers is very easy and require no hard work. However, if it does not work out for you, you can install ABD drivers of Lenovo A600 Plus.
Lenovo A600 Plus Official Drivers
Lenovo A600 Plus ADB Drivers
How to Install Lenovo A600 Plus ABD Drivers on Windows
Once done with downloading, it is time to proceed with installation. To achieve that target, follow the steps below:
- After downloading the Lenovo A600 Plus ABD drivers .zip file, place it on your desktop.
- Extract the zip using some good zip archive software.
- Right on your My Computer and click on Properties.
- Go to Device Manager.
- Inside Device Manager, click on Action -> Add legacy hardware.
- A wizard sort of window will open. Proceed by clicking on Next button.
- Choose “Install the hardware manually” option and then proceed.
- In next window, select Android Device and then browse for the extracted file on your desktop.
- Click on next, followed by Install button.
- Make sure you have checked the box “Always trust software from Google Inc.”
- When installation is completed, click on Finish button.
Now that you are done with installation of Lenovo A600 Plus drivers, it is drive to test it by connecting your device to your Windows computer.