USB Drivers are necessary in order to have your Asus Zenfone Max Z010D recognized by your computer.
Why do you need a USB driver for your Asus Zenfone Max Z010D?
Without the appropriate USB driver, you may struggle to connect your smartphone to a desktop computer, laptop, or to have access to your computer so that it is easier to fast boot, install, and move files.
Here you can download the latest Zenfone Max Z010D USB drivers for Windows 7, Windows 8 or Windows 10.
About Zenfone Max Z010D
Asus Zenfone Max Z010D was released back in January, 2016. It has 8GB of RAM, 16GB of internal storage with support for extension via microSD card and weighs only 202g.
Zenfone Max Z010 is packed with 5000 mAh battery that got enough juice to power this beast with Quad-core 1.2 Cortex A53 processor.
Download Asus Zenfone Max Z010D USB Drivers for Windows
How to Install Asus Zenfone Max Z010D Drivers on Windows
Once done with downloading, it is time to proceed with installation. To achieve that target, follow the steps below:
- After downloading the Zenfone Max Z010D drivers .zip file, place it on your desktop.
- Extract the zip using some good zip archive software.
- Right on your My Computer and click on Properties.
- Go to Device Manager.
- Inside Device Manager, click on Action -> Add legacy hardware.
- A wizard sort of window will open. Proceed by clicking on Next button.
- Choose “Install the hardware manually” option and then proceed.
- In next window, select Android Device and then browse for the extracted file on your desktop.
- Click on next, followed by Install button.
- Make sure you have checked the box “Always trust software from Google Inc.”
- When installation is completed, click on Finish button.
This is how to easily install Asus Zenfone Max Z010D drivers on your Windows 7/8/10.