Gone are the days when you have to individually download each item drivers for your Windows laptop or PC. Thanks to a revolutionary utility called DriverPack Solution.
DriverPack Solution Latest Version
DriverPack Solution lets install all the drivers on your PC with a single click. Apart form just installing the drivers, you can update the drivers on your laptop or Windows PC with DriverPack Solution.
Some key features of DriverPack Solution include:
- Very light weight and does not occupy much RAM.
- Can install all drivers with a single click.
- Compatible with Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10.
Download DriverPack Solution
It has two versions. Online and Offline. If you do not have network drivers installed on your computer, download DriverPack Solution offline version that has built-in network inside.
- Download DriverPack Solution
How to Update Drivers in Windows Using DriverPack Solution
Once you have installed DriverPack Solution on your Windows PC or laptop that has fresh Windows installation, it is time to start updating/installing the drivers.
As you know that without drivers, you cannot utilize your computer to its full potential. We have put together simple steps to install and update drivers of your laptop or desktop computer using this tool:
- After downloading DriverPack Solution, proceed with its installation.
- Launch the software from its desktop icon on your computer.
- Let it scan your whole computer and give you recommendation.
- Proceed with installation of drivers.
- After downloading and installation of drivers are completed, restart your PC.
The most amazing feature of DriverPack Solution is that it eliminates the installation of individual drivers and having to go each wizard.
DriverPack Solution is completely free and portable program. It is very light weight and does not consume lot of CPU power or RAM.
Have you tried DriverPack Solution, or do you have questions about it? Let us know in the comments.