When it comes to VPNs, Keepsafe is a reliable name in the industry. Over the period of time, Keepsafe has released several security related apps and softwares. VPN is one of its latest invention.
Keepsafe VPN was released for Android and iOS devices in their respective stores recently. As expected, this VPN received a huge applaud from the customers because of its clean interface and plethora of features it offers.
How to Download and Install Keepsafe VPN in Windows/Mac
The best method to install Keepsafe VPN for PC on your Windows laptop or Mac is by using an Android emulator. There are many famous Android emulators, but we recommend Bluestacks because of its bugs-free environment.
Keepsafe VPN for Windows PC
To install Keepsafe VPN for Windows PC, follow the steps below:
- Download Bluestacks Android emulator for your Windows PC.
- Launch the emulator.
- Download Keepsafe VPN .apk file and place it on your desktop.
- Drag and drop the apk file inside Bluestacks.
- Follow on-screen instructions to start the installation process.
- Once installation is completed, launch Keepsafe VPN from within bluestacks.
Keepsafe VPN for Mac
For installation of Keepsafe VPN for Mac, follow the steps below:
- Download Bluestacks or any other Android emulator which is available for macOS.
- Install it from its file.
- Download Keepsafe VPN apk file and place it on your Mac desktop.
- Launch the emulator like any other app you launch on your Mac.
- Now you can start the installation for Keepsafe VPN for Mac by either double clicking on its apk file and dragging/dropping it inside the emulator.
- When installation is completed, you will be able to launch Keepsafe VPN for Mac from within the emulator.
One of the feature of Keepsafe VPN that makes it better that its competitors is its unlimited bandwidth. Yes, you heard it right.
With Keepsafe for PC or Mac, you will be able to enjoy unlimited bandwidth with premium account. Moreover, one premium account of Keepsafe can be used on ten devices simultaneously which makes it a unique VPN for Windows and Mac.