There are lot of VPN softwares available for Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 and Mac, but Zero VPN has its own exclusive features that worth a try.
Table of Contents
Zero VPN Review
Zero VPN allow you visit the blocked website by bypassing the firewall. With Zero VPN installed on your Windows PC or laptop, you are securing yourself from hackers attacks.
Also, if you are concerned too much about your online privacy, Zero VPN for PC is the app you should install on your laptop or desktop. It has very fast servers and just like VPN Master, it supports multiple locations.
Download Zero VPN for Windows PC and Mac
Zero VPN is mobile app, which means you need to install emulator to run it on your PC or Mac.
Bluestacks is one of the best available emulator that supports:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 7
Other emulator is NoxAppPlayer, which is equally good and also support both Windows and Mac.
Once you have selected the Emulator, it is time to proceed with installation of Zero VPN game inside emulator on your laptop or desktop computer (Windows or Mac).
Steps to Install Zero VPN using BlueStacks
- Download and install BlueStacks emulator.
- Launch Bluestacks on your PC or Mac.
- Launch Google PlayStore.
- At top right, you will see the search bar.
- Utilize that search bar and look for “Zero VPN”.
- In the search results, click on Zero VPN and start its installation.
- Depending on your internet connection, downloading and installation of Zero VPN might take up to 5 minutes.
- When the installation is completed, launch Zero VPN from within the emulator.
Steps to Install Zero VPN using NoxAppPlayer
- Download NoxAppPlayer and install it on your PC or Mac.
- After NoxAppPlayer is installed, launch it. You will find a in-built Google Play Store there.
- Launch Google Play Store. You will be asked to login to your Google Account.
- Once logged in, search for “Zero VPN” in Play Store. Click download to start downloading of Zero VPN, which will be followed by its installation in NoxAppPlayer.
- After installation is completed, launch Zero VPN from NoxAppPlayer.
In case you want to play Zero VPN on your Android smartphone or tablet, head over to Play Store.
Zero VPN installed on your Windows 7, Windows 8 or Windows 10 will give you lot of benefits, however, its performance might be bit slow when running from inside emulator.