Master for Minecraft Launcher is a tool to make the experience of playing Minecraft PE or Pocket edition more joyful. Please note that you will need to have Minecraft Pocket Edition installed before using MCPE Master.
MCPE Master Review
MCPE Master comes with lot of new features. It support import of addons that allow players to download them just with a single click. Moreover, its builtin addon tool makes the task of importing very easy.
Lot of mods including Gun Mods, Furniture Mods, Pet Mods, Redstone Mods and Animals mods are included in MCPE or Master for Minecraft Launcher.
Download MCPE Master for Windows PC and Mac
MCPE Master is mobile app, which means you need to install emulator to run it on your PC or Mac.
Bluestacks is one of the best available emulator that supports:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 7
Other emulator is NoxAppPlayer, which is equally good and also support both Windows and Mac.
Once you have selected the Emulator, it is time to proceed with installation of MCPE Master game inside emulator on your laptop or desktop computer (Windows or Mac).
Steps to Install MCPE Master using BlueStacks
- Download and install BlueStacks emulator.
- Launch Bluestacks on your PC or Mac.
- Launch Google PlayStore.
- At top right, you will see the search bar.
- Utilize that search bar and look for “MCPE Master”.
- In the search results, click on MCPE Master and start its installation.
- Depending on your internet connection, downloading and installation of MCPE Master might take up to 5 minutes.
- When the installation is completed, launch MCPE Master from within the emulator.
Steps to Install MCPE Master using NoxAppPlayer
- Download NoxAppPlayer and install it on your PC or Mac.
- After NoxAppPlayer is installed, launch it. You will find a in-built Google Play Store there.
- Launch Google Play Store. You will be asked to login to your Google Account.
- Once logged in, search for “MCPE Master” in Play Store. Click download to start downloading of MCPE Master, which will be followed by its installation in NoxAppPlayer.
- After installation is completed, launch MCPE Master from NoxAppPlayer.
In case you want to play MCPE Master on your Android smartphone or tablet, head over to Play Store.
With MCPE Master for PC, you can build amazing stuff inside Minecraft Pocket Edition. If the app crashes, simply reinstall it inside Windows 7/8/10 or Mac and then relaunch it.