In this tutorial, you’ll learn how to install and configure vMEye for PC in Windows and Mac.
Table of Contents
meyetech is a company responsible to development of vMEye Android application which allow users access to installed IP or CCTV cameras.
VMEye is yet another security app for surveillance using CCTV cameras. Though there are lot of such apps available for smartphones in PlayStore, but some of its features are exclusive.
Download VMeye for Windows PC and Mac
VMeye is mobile app, which means you need to install emulator to run it on your PC or Mac.
Bluestacks is one of the best available emulator that supports:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 7
Other emulator is NoxAppPlayer, which is equally good and also support both Windows and Mac.
Once you have selected the Emulator, it is time to proceed with installation of VMeye game inside emulator on your laptop or desktop computer (Windows or Mac).
Steps to Install VMeye using BlueStacks
- Download and install BlueStacks emulator.
- Launch Bluestacks on your PC or Mac.
- Launch Google PlayStore.
- At top right, you will see the search bar.
- Utilize that search bar and look for “VMeye”.
- In the search results, click on VMeye and start its installation.
- Depending on your internet connection, downloading and installation of VMeye might take up to 5 minutes.
- When the installation is completed, launch VMeye from within the emulator.
Steps to Install VMeye using NoxAppPlayer
- Download NoxAppPlayer and install it on your PC or Mac.
- After NoxAppPlayer is installed, launch it. You will find a in-built Google Play Store there.
- Launch Google Play Store. You will be asked to login to your Google Account.
- Once logged in, search for “VMeye” in Play Store. Click download to start downloading of VMeye, which will be followed by its installation in NoxAppPlayer.
- After installation is completed, launch VMeye from NoxAppPlayer.
In case you want to play VMeye on your Android smartphone or tablet, head over to Play Store.
When done with installation of VMEye for PC, you need to configure it in accordance with your installed surveillance cameras to watch their live stream or video playback.