As its name suggests, VPN Melon is new VPN with some very interesting features. This tutorial will guide you how to install VPN Melon for PC on your Windows 7, 8, 10 laptop or macOS powered Macbook/iMac.
Table of Contents
When we look for VPN, the first feature we look for is its speed. This is the best feature of VPN Melon. It has blazing fast servers that will give you fast connectivity to make your internet surfing very fast, aside from protecting you.
Download VPN Melon for Windows PC and Mac
In order to install and use Android apps/Games on Windows PC, you need to have an Android emulator installed. This is the easiest method.
There are lot of Android emulators available for both Windows and Macs. We will cover methods to install VPN Melon on both Windows and Macs.
VPN Melon for Windows PC
If you own Windows desktop or laptop, then follow the below steps to install VPN Melon for PC:
- Download Android emulator for your PC. Check out our list of best Android emulators for Windows.
- Launch the emulator.
- Download VPN Melon for PC .apk file and place it on your desktop.
- Drag and drop the apk file inside Bluestacks.
- Follow on-screen instructions to start the installation process.
- Once installation is completed, launch VPN Melon from within the emulator.
VPN Melon for Mac
For installation of VPN Melon for Mac on iMac, Macbook Pro or Air, follow the steps below:
- Download any Android emulator which is available for mac operating system. Check out our list of best Android emulators for Mac.
- Install your favorite emulator from its file.
- Launch the emulator like any other app you launch on your Mac.
- Now utilize the built-in search option of emulator. Search for VPN Melon there and proceed with its installation.
- When installation is completed, you will be able to launch VPN Melon for Mac from within the emulator.
VPN Melon can be installed on Android devices including phones and tablets from Play Store.
Just like its installation, using VPN Melon on Windows/Mac is very easy to use as it has very simple user interface.