PUBG, also known as Player Unknown Battle Ground is sensational battle royale game that is giving hard time to users to test their survival skills. PUBG Mobile can be installed on Windows 7, 8, 10 PC/Laptop or Mac using BlueStacks Android emulator.
Table of Contents
Though PUBG for PC is officially also available in Windows Store, but if you want to try PUBG Mobile on your PC, you will need to take help of Android emulator.
Download PUBG Mobile for Windows PC and Mac
In order to install and use Android apps/Games on Windows PC, you need to have an Android emulator installed. This is the easiest method.
There are lot of Android emulators available for both Windows and Macs. We will cover methods to install PUBG Mobile on both Windows and Macs.
PUBG Mobile for Windows PC
If you own Windows desktop or laptop, then follow the below steps to install PUBG Mobile for PC:
- Download Bluestacks emulator for your PC. We recommend Bluestacks because it is free to use, easy to set up, and beginner friendly. Plus, when you use the link in this article you’ll get the download file for the game as well.
- Launch the emulator.
- Download PUBG Mobile for PC .apk file and place it on your desktop.
- Drag and drop the apk file inside Bluestacks.
- Follow on-screen instructions to start the installation process.
- Once installation is completed, launch PUBG Mobile from within the emulator.
PUBG Mobile for Mac
For installation of PUBG Mobile for Mac on iMac, Macbook Pro or Air, follow the steps below:
- Download Bluestacks emulator for Mac, or check out our list of best Android emulators for Mac.
- Install your favorite emulator from its file.
- Launch the emulator like any other app you launch on your Mac.
- Now utilize the built-in search option of emulator. Search for PUBG Mobile there and proceed with its installation.
- When installation is completed, you will be able to launch PUBG Mobile for Mac from within the emulator.
PUBG Mobile can be installed on Android devices including phones and tablets from Play Store.
When you are done with installation of PUBG Mobile for PC, you can now use computer keyboard/mouse to play the game.