Want to download and install XDV for PC on Windows or Mac? Follow this step by step tutorial.
Are you looking for good security and surveillance apps? If yes, then give XDV a try. It is a quality security app that lets you connect your CCTV cameras to it.
With XDV app, you can live stream the feed of your installed IP or CCTV cameras. Feature of XDV include ability to live preview the video and take the screenshot with just a tap.
Download XDV for Windows PC and Mac
XDV is mobile app, which means you need to install emulator to run it on your PC or Mac.
Bluestacks is one of the best available emulator that supports:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 7
Other emulator is NoxAppPlayer, which is equally good and also support both Windows and Mac.
Once you have selected the Emulator, it is time to proceed with installation of XDV game inside emulator on your laptop or desktop computer (Windows or Mac).
Steps to Install XDV using BlueStacks
- Download and install BlueStacks emulator.
- Launch Bluestacks on your PC or Mac.
- Launch Google PlayStore.
- At top right, you will see the search bar.
- Utilize that search bar and look for “XDV”.
- In the search results, click on XDV and start its installation.
- Depending on your internet connection, downloading and installation of XDV might take up to 5 minutes.
- When the installation is completed, launch XDV from within the emulator.
Steps to Install XDV using NoxAppPlayer
- Download NoxAppPlayer and install it on your PC or Mac.
- After NoxAppPlayer is installed, launch it. You will find a in-built Google Play Store there.
- Launch Google Play Store. You will be asked to login to your Google Account.
- Once logged in, search for “XDV” in Play Store. Click download to start downloading of XDV, which will be followed by its installation in NoxAppPlayer.
- After installation is completed, launch XDV from NoxAppPlayer.
In case you want to play XDV on your Android smartphone or tablet, head over to Play Store.
When you are done with installation of XDV for PC on Windows or Mac, simply launch it from within Bluestacks or NoxAppPlayer and start configuring it.