CCTV cameras business it very huge these days. The reason is lot of people are now installing CCTV and IP cameras to safeguard their offices and homes.
Table of Contents
Hik-Connect is yet another app/service by Hikvision, that allow its users to watch/view the installed CCTV cameras feed right from the comfort of smartphone or Windows 7/8/10 based laptop or desktop computer.
Hik-Connect for PC comes with lot of features that include: ability to view live feed, remote playback options and giving users option to manage the security control panel.
Download Hik-Connect for Windows PC and Mac
Hik-Connect is mobile app, which means you need to install emulator to run it on your PC or Mac.
Bluestacks is one of the best available emulator that supports:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 7
Other emulator is NoxAppPlayer, which is equally good and also support both Windows and Mac.
Once you have selected the Emulator, it is time to proceed with installation of Hik-Connect game inside emulator on your laptop or desktop computer (Windows or Mac).
Steps to Install Hik-Connect using BlueStacks
- Download and install BlueStacks emulator.
- Launch Bluestacks on your PC or Mac.
- Launch Google PlayStore.
- At top right, you will see the search bar.
- Utilize that search bar and look for “Hik-Connect”.
- In the search results, click on Hik-Connect and start its installation.
- Depending on your internet connection, downloading and installation of Hik-Connect might take up to 5 minutes.
- When the installation is completed, launch Hik-Connect from within the emulator.
Steps to Install Hik-Connect using NoxAppPlayer
- Download NoxAppPlayer and install it on your PC or Mac.
- After NoxAppPlayer is installed, launch it. You will find a in-built Google Play Store there.
- Launch Google Play Store. You will be asked to login to your Google Account.
- Once logged in, search for “Hik-Connect” in Play Store. Click download to start downloading of Hik-Connect, which will be followed by its installation in NoxAppPlayer.
- After installation is completed, launch Hik-Connect from NoxAppPlayer.
In case you want to play Hik-Connect on your Android smartphone or tablet, head over to Play Store.
When you complete the installation of Hik-Connect on your Windows PC or laptop using emulator, launch it from inside the emulator. Next, you will need to configure it to connect it with your Hikvision IP/CCTV cameras.