CCTV cameras business it very huge these days. The reason is lot of people are now installing CCTV and IP cameras to safeguard their offices and homes.
Hik-Connect is yet another app/service by Hikvision, that allow its users to watch/view the installed CCTV cameras feed right from the comfort of smartphone or Windows 7/8/10 based laptop or desktop computer.
Hik-Connect for PC comes with lot of features that include: ability to view live feed, remote playback options and giving users option to manage the security control panel.
Download Hik-Connect for Windows PC and Mac
Hik-Connect is mobile app, which means you need to install emulator to run it on your PC or Mac.
Bluestacks is one of the best available emulator that supports:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 7
Other emulator is NoxAppPlayer, which is equally good and also support both Windows and Mac.
Once you have selected the Emulator, it is time to proceed with installation of Hik-Connect game inside emulator on your laptop or desktop computer (Windows or Mac).
Steps to Install Hik-Connect using BlueStacks
- Download and install BlueStacks emulator.
- Launch Bluestacks on your PC or Mac.
- Launch Google PlayStore.
- At top right, you will see the search bar.
- Utilize that search bar and look for “Hik-Connect”.
- In the search results, click on Hik-Connect and start its installation.
- Depending on your internet connection, downloading and installation of Hik-Connect might take up to 5 minutes.
- When the installation is completed, launch Hik-Connect from within the emulator.
Steps to Install Hik-Connect using NoxAppPlayer
- Download NoxAppPlayer and install it on your PC or Mac.
- After NoxAppPlayer is installed, launch it. You will find a in-built Google Play Store there.
- Launch Google Play Store. You will be asked to login to your Google Account.
- Once logged in, search for “Hik-Connect” in Play Store. Click download to start downloading of Hik-Connect, which will be followed by its installation in NoxAppPlayer.
- After installation is completed, launch Hik-Connect from NoxAppPlayer.
In case you want to play Hik-Connect on your Android smartphone or tablet, head over to Play Store.
When you complete the installation of Hik-Connect on your Windows PC or laptop using emulator, launch it from inside the emulator. Next, you will need to configure it to connect it with your Hikvision IP/CCTV cameras.