Want to diagnose your car? Try out Torque Lite OBD2 tool on your PC that is running on Windows 7, Windows 8 or Windows 10.
Torque Lite OBD2 Review
Torque Lite OBD2 allow users to control lot of car features. By running the diagnostic of your car with Torque Lite OBD2, you will get idea of functioning on main car components.
Apart from that, you will get to know whether you need to service your car or not. If you get satisfied with Torque Lite OBD2 free version, you can buy the premium version of Torque Lite OBD2 Pro from PlayStore.
Download Torque Lite for Windows PC and Mac
Torque Lite is mobile app, which means you need to install emulator to run it on your PC or Mac.
Bluestacks is one of the best available emulator that supports:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 7
Other emulator is NoxAppPlayer, which is equally good and also support both Windows and Mac.
Once you have selected the Emulator, it is time to proceed with installation of Torque Lite game inside emulator on your laptop or desktop computer (Windows or Mac).
Steps to Install Torque Lite using BlueStacks
- Download and install BlueStacks emulator.
- Launch Bluestacks on your PC or Mac.
- Launch Google PlayStore.
- At top right, you will see the search bar.
- Utilize that search bar and look for “Torque Lite OBD2”.
- In the search results, click on Torque Lite and start its installation.
- Depending on your internet connection, downloading and installation of Torque Lite might take up to 5 minutes.
- When the installation is completed, launch Torque Lite from within the emulator.
Steps to Install Torque Lite using NoxAppPlayer
- Download NoxAppPlayer and install it on your PC or Mac.
- After NoxAppPlayer is installed, launch it. You will find a in-built Google Play Store there.
- Launch Google Play Store. You will be asked to login to your Google Account.
- Once logged in, search for “Torque Lite” in Play Store. Click download to start downloading of Torque Lite, which will be followed by its installation in NoxAppPlayer.
- After installation is completed, launch Torque Lite from NoxAppPlayer.
In case you want to play Torque Lite on your Android smartphone or tablet, head over to Play Store.
By installing Torque Lite OBD2 for Windows on your system, you are making your laptop capable of being a car mechanic.