Want to remotely control your installed CCTV cameras? If yes, then give Eye4 app a try on your Windows 8, 10 or Mac based PC or laptop.
Table of Contents
Eye4 is built on amazing technology. This app allow users to remotely check the feed of their installed CCTV cameras on smartphones or laptops.
Since Eye4 is officially available for smartphones, you will need to use a mobile emulator app to use Eye4 for PC.
Download Eye4 for Windows PC and Mac
Eye4 is mobile app, which means you need to install emulator to run it on your PC or Mac.
Bluestacks is one of the best available emulator that supports:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 7
Other emulator is NoxAppPlayer, which is equally good and also support both Windows and Mac.
Once you have selected the Emulator, it is time to proceed with installation of Eye4 game inside emulator on your laptop or desktop computer (Windows or Mac).
Steps to Install Eye4 using BlueStacks
- Download and install BlueStacks emulator.
- Launch Bluestacks on your PC or Mac.
- Launch Google PlayStore.
- At top right, you will see the search bar.
- Utilize that search bar and look for “Eye4”.
- In the search results, click on Eye4 and start its installation.
- Depending on your internet connection, downloading and installation of Eye4 might take up to 5 minutes.
- When the installation is completed, launch Eye4 from within the emulator.
Steps to Install Eye4 using NoxAppPlayer
- Download NoxAppPlayer and install it on your PC or Mac.
- After NoxAppPlayer is installed, launch it. You will find a in-built Google Play Store there.
- Launch Google Play Store. You will be asked to login to your Google Account.
- Once logged in, search for “Eye4” in Play Store. Click download to start downloading of Eye4, which will be followed by its installation in NoxAppPlayer.
- After installation is completed, launch Eye4 from NoxAppPlayer.
In case you want to play Eye4 on your Android smartphone or tablet, head over to Play Store.
Eye4 for PC will need to be configured in order to connect it with your installed CCTV cameras. For that, follow the on-screen instructions when you launch Eye4 for the first time on your Windows or Mac.