X-VPN is VPN application for Android devices. It can be installed on Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or macOS PC or Laptop with a small workaround.
X-VPN offers a very convenient user interface. Once it is installed, simply launch the app and click only once.
You can select from variety of locations. With X-VPN for PC, you can securely surf the web without compromising on your privacy.
Download X-VPN for Windows PC and Mac
X-VPN is mobile app, which means you need to install emulator to run it on your PC or Mac.
Bluestacks is one of the best available emulator that supports:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 7
Other emulator is NoxAppPlayer, which is equally good and also support both Windows and Mac.
Once you have selected the Emulator, it is time to proceed with installation of X-VPN game inside emulator on your laptop or desktop computer (Windows or Mac).
Steps to Install X-VPN using BlueStacks
- Download and install BlueStacks emulator.
- Launch Bluestacks on your PC or Mac.
- Launch Google PlayStore.
- At top right, you will see the search bar.
- Utilize that search bar and look for “X-VPN”.
- In the search results, click on X-VPN and start its installation.
- Depending on your internet connection, downloading and installation of X-VPN might take up to 5 minutes.
- When the installation is completed, launch X-VPN from within the emulator.
Steps to Install X-VPN using NoxAppPlayer
- Download NoxAppPlayer and install it on your PC or Mac.
- After NoxAppPlayer is installed, launch it. You will find a in-built Google Play Store there.
- Launch Google Play Store. You will be asked to login to your Google Account.
- Once logged in, search for “X-VPN” in Play Store. Click download to start downloading of X-VPN, which will be followed by its installation in NoxAppPlayer.
- After installation is completed, launch X-VPN from NoxAppPlayer.
In case you want to play X-VPN on your Android smartphone or tablet, head over to Play Store.
X-VPN for PC or Mac does not keep any of your personal information or log.