When it comes to Android emulators, Bluestacks is the best. It allow users to enjoy playing Android games and apps on their Windows computers or laptops. If you have slow internet, then downloading the Bluestacks latest version 22.214.171.1242 offline installer is your best option. Here’s how!
Bluestacks was released to public back in 2014 and since then it has gained lot of popularity. Since many popular games are now being released for mobile devices, PC gamers want to play them on your computers. With Bluestacks, this thing became a possibility as it brings the Android to Windows computers.
What Bluestacks does is “emulate” (meaning imitate) the android operating system on Windows and Mac operating systems, so that you can actually use the android app of your choice on your desktop computer instead of having to use your smartphone (with the short battery life and tiny screen).
BlueStacks is freeware utility and offers an impressive interface. Apart from offering Android OS on Windows, it has many added advantages like supporting GPS location, allowing users to open more than one tab at a time and much more.
Download BlueStacks Offline Installer
The current latest version of BlueStacks for Windows is 126.96.36.1992. On website, you can get BlueStacks online installer which is 2MB file and you will need an active internet connection to install it. Alternatively, you may download BlueStacks version 188.8.131.522 offline installer for Windows 7/8/10 using direct links below:
- Download BlueStacks 184.108.40.2062 Offline Installer
How to Install BlueStacks using Offline Installer
- Simply double click on the Bluestacks offline installer file that you have just downloader.
- Wait till the extraction is completed.
- Follow on-screen instructions.
- By default, it will be installed in Windows directory drive, but you may change that location.
- Once installation is completed, close the installer and look for BlueStacks icon on your desktop.
Let us know if you have any question related to BlueStacks installer or installation procedure.