Tokyo Ghoul Dark is a great game based on an epic anime. It is now playable on PC using Bluestacks.
Table of Contents
Tokyo Ghoul Dark War Review
Tokyo Ghoul is an epic detective anime series by the creators of Naruto. It is widely popular for its twists and thrills. Tokyo Ghoul has received an RPG action game by the name of, Tokyo Ghoul Dark War. This game lets you controls almost all your favorite characters from the series.
Game-play of Tokyo Ghoul Dark War is very intuitive and addictive. It requires great deal of time and strategies to survive. Characters have their own sets of skills which you can upgrade later on. Controls are very simple that lets you unleash moves as well as fluidly control your character’s movement.
Download Tokyo Ghoul Dark War for Windows PC and Mac
Since Tokyo Ghoul Dark is mobile game, you should first install emulator to play this game on your Windows PC, Laptop or Mac.
Bluestacks is one of the best available emulator that supports:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 7
Once you have selected the Emulator, it is time to proceed with installation of Tokyo Ghoul Dark game inside emulator on your laptop or desktop computer (Windows or Mac).
Steps to Install Tokyo Ghoul Dark War on Windows 7, 8, 10 PC or Mac
- Launch the emulator you have just installed.
- At top right of emulator, you will see the search bar.
- Utilize that search bar and look for “Tokyo Ghoul Dark”.
- In the search results, click on Tokyo Ghoul Dark and start its installation.
- Depending on your internet connection, downloading and installation of Tokyo Ghoul Dark might take up to 5 minutes.
- When the installation is completed, launch Tokyo Ghoul Dark from within the emulator.
In case you want to play Tokyo Ghoul Dark on your Android smartphone or tablet, head over to Play Store.
Tips for Playing Tokyo Ghoul Dark War on PC and Mac
Tokyo Ghoul Dark War is a fantastic action RPG game with amazing graphics, addictive game-play and tense combat. As you proceed in the game, keep and eye out for the available upgrades of your characters.