Thunder VPN is unique VPN app for Android devices that provide very fast servers across the globe. You can install Thunder VPN for PC on your Windows 8/10 laptop or desktop computer or even Mac, thanks to Android emulators like BlueStacks.
Thunder VPN is very light-weight and does not slows down the PC after installation.
Download Thunder VPN for Windows PC and Mac
In order to install and use Android apps/Games on Windows PC, you need to have an Android emulator installed. This is the easiest method.
There are lot of Android emulators available for both Windows and Macs. We will cover methods to install Thunder VPN on both Windows and Macs.
Thunder VPN for Windows PC
If you own Windows desktop or laptop, then follow the below steps to install Thunder VPN for PC:
- Download Android emulator for your PC. Check out our list of best Android emulators for Windows.
- Launch the emulator.
- Download Thunder VPN for PC .apk file and place it on your desktop.
- Drag and drop the apk file inside Bluestacks.
- Follow on-screen instructions to start the installation process.
- Once installation is completed, launch Thunder VPN from within the emulator.
Thunder VPN for Mac
For installation of Thunder VPN for Mac on iMac, Macbook Pro or Air, follow the steps below:
- Download any Android emulator which is available for mac operating system. Check out our list of best Android emulators for Mac.
- Install your favorite emulator from its file.
- Launch the emulator like any other app you launch on your Mac.
- Now utilize the built-in search option of emulator. Search for Thunder VPN there and proceed with its installation.
- When installation is completed, you will be able to launch Thunder VPN for Mac from within the emulator.
Thunder VPN can be installed on Android devices including phones and tablets from Play Store.
Enjoy using Thunder VPN with blazing fast servers on your PC and protect your computer from hackers.
1 thought on “Download Thunder VPN Fast on Windows PC and Mac”
in need of it