With growing number of smartphones, the number of potential threats in the form of malwares have increased manifold. To get rid of this problem, Lookout Mobile Security antivirus helps you solve all the viruses and malwares to keep your mobile safe.
Table of Contents
Lookout Security Antivirus Review
As its name suggests, Lookout Mobile Security antivirus automatically detects the virus on the mobile or PC on which it is installed and remove it. It works in background and does not consume much RAM.
Lookout Mobile Security Antivirus for PC can work with Windows, thanks to Bluestacks or NoxAppPlayer.
Download Lookout Security Antivirus for Windows PC and Mac
Lookout Security Antivirus is mobile app, which means you need to install emulator to run it on your PC or Mac.
Bluestacks is one of the best available emulator that supports:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 7
Other emulator is NoxAppPlayer, which is equally good and also support both Windows and Mac.
Once you have selected the Emulator, it is time to proceed with installation of Lookout Security Antivirus game inside emulator on your laptop or desktop computer (Windows or Mac).
Steps to Install Lookout Security Antivirus using BlueStacks
- Download and install BlueStacks emulator.
- Launch Bluestacks on your PC or Mac.
- Launch Google PlayStore.
- At top right, you will see the search bar.
- Utilize that search bar and look for “Lookout Security Antivirus”.
- In the search results, click on Lookout Security Antivirus and start its installation.
- Depending on your internet connection, downloading and installation of Lookout Security Antivirus might take up to 5 minutes.
- When the installation is completed, launch Lookout Security Antivirus from within the emulator.
Steps to Install Lookout Security Antivirus using NoxAppPlayer
- Download NoxAppPlayer and install it on your PC or Mac.
- After NoxAppPlayer is installed, launch it. You will find a in-built Google Play Store there.
- Launch Google Play Store. You will be asked to login to your Google Account.
- Once logged in, search for “Lookout Security Antivirus” in Play Store. Click download to start downloading of Lookout Security Antivirus, which will be followed by its installation in NoxAppPlayer.
- After installation is completed, launch Lookout Security Antivirus from NoxAppPlayer.
In case you want to play Lookout Security Antivirus on your Android smartphone or tablet, head over to Play Store.