Learn how you can easily install and run Prisma Photo Editing app on your Windows 8, Windows 8.1 or Windows 10 PC desktop or laptop computer using NoxAppPlayer or Bluestacks.
Prisma is an artistic app that let users to play with their photos. You can add some cool stunning effects to your selfie or group photo to make it memorable.
Not only this, the fast sharing option of Prisma lets you quickly share the edited photo over social media.
Download Prisma for Windows PC and Mac
In order to install and use Android apps/Games on Windows PC, you need to have an Android emulator installed. This is the easiest method.
There are lot of Android emulators available for both Windows and Macs. We will cover methods to install Prisma on both Windows and Macs.
Prisma for Windows PC
If you own Windows desktop or laptop, then follow the below steps to install Prisma for PC:
- Download Android emulator for your PC. Check out our list of best Android emulators for Windows.
- Launch the emulator.
- Download Prisma for PC .apk file and place it on your desktop.
- Drag and drop the apk file inside Bluestacks.
- Follow on-screen instructions to start the installation process.
- Once installation is completed, launch Prisma from within the emulator.
Prisma for Mac
For installation of Prisma for Mac on iMac, Macbook Pro or Air, follow the steps below:
- Download any Android emulator which is available for mac operating system. Check out our list of best Android emulators for Mac.
- Install your favorite emulator from its file.
- Launch the emulator like any other app you launch on your Mac.
- Now utilize the built-in search option of emulator. Search for Prisma there and proceed with its installation.
- When installation is completed, you will be able to launch Prisma for Mac from within the emulator.
Prisma can be installed on Android devices including phones and tablets from Play Store.
There are lot of filters and combinations in Prisma that you can try when running Prisma for PC. Try it now on Windows PC or Mac and enjoy playing with your photos in artistic way.