Subway Surfers is an endless runner simulator game. The game-play is very fluid and the controls system is very intuitive.
Subway Surfers is a very fantastic arcade runner game where your goal is to run away from a police inspector. This game offers richly detailed environments with absolutely fantastic graphics.
Running in Subway Surfers is very smooth and enjoyable. There are lots of coins spread across the map that you can collect. You will have to face lots of hurdles in your path. Moving and stationary trains are the hurdles that you will mostly face.
Download Subway Surfers for PC
In order to install and use Android apps/Games on Windows PC, you need to have an Android emulator installed.
There are lot of Android emulators available for both Windows and Macs like Bluestacks, MEmu Player and NoxAppPlayer. Choose the one that best fits your needs.
- Subway Surfers in Google PlayStore
Subway Surfers for Windows
If you own Windows desktop or laptop, then follow the below steps to install Subway Surfers for PC:
- Download Android emulator for your PC. Check out our list of best Android emulators for Windows.
- Launch the emulator.
- Download Subway Surfers for PC .apk file and place it on your desktop.
- Drag and drop the apk file inside Bluestacks.
- Follow on-screen instructions to start the installation process.
- Once installation is completed, launch Subway Surfers from within the emulator.
Subway Surfers for Mac
For installation of Subway Surfers for Mac on Macbook Pro or Air, simply download any of the Android Emulator for Mac. Rest all steps are same like above.
Tips for Playing Subway Surfers on PC and Mac
Collect as much coins as you can to achieve the highest score. The animations and sound effects in Subway Surfers are great. You will gain access to new gear as you run for long.
This can include hoverboard or rocket jet-packs. Subway Surfers is a very addictive arcade game experience. It features colorful fantastic graphics and easy controls.