Faily Rider is a funny bike simulator game with super interactive game-play. You can now play this game on your PC running on Windows 7, Windows 8 or Windows 10 and Mac using Bluestacks.
Faily Rider Review
Faily Rider is an impressive game with fantastic environment. The game-play is fluid and interactive. The driving physics are great. Your main goal is to stay on top of the bike as long as possible, avoiding all the obstacles in your way.
The range of motorcycles is great. The hurdles include trees, road traffic and even trains. The coins placed across the map will help you in upgrading your vehicles. Weapons are also unlocked as you progress in Faily Rider. Use these weapons to bash down anything that comes your way.
You can change your bike and even customize your character’s look. Faily Rider is a fun driving game with addictive game-play.
Download Faily Rider for Windows PC and Mac
Since Faily Rider is mobile game, you should first install emulator to play this game on your Windows PC, Laptop or Mac.
Bluestacks is one of the best available emulator that supports:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 7
Once you have selected the Emulator, it is time to proceed with installation of Faily Rider game inside emulator on your laptop or desktop computer (Windows or Mac).
Steps to Install Faily Rider on Windows 7, 8, 10 PC or Mac
- Launch the emulator you have just installed.
- At top right of emulator, you will see the search bar.
- Utilize that search bar and look for “Faily Rider”.
- In the search results, click on Faily Rider and start its installation.
- Depending on your internet connection, downloading and installation of Faily Rider might take up to 5 minutes.
- When the installation is completed, launch Faily Rider from within the emulator.
In case you want to play Faily Rider on your Android smartphone or tablet, head over to Play Store.
Tips for Playing Faily Rider on PC and Mac
Collect as much coins as you can in order to upgrade your vehicles and gear.