I know you would have played lot of fighting games, but ChronoBlade is one amazing one. It is 2D side-scrolling game with great visuals and sound effects.
Table of Contents
ChronoBlade basically belongs to beat niche. You can take it as Tekken 3 alternative, but with a slight better graphics and gameplay.
Download ChronoBlade for Windows PC and Mac
In order to install and use Android apps/Games on Windows PC, you need to have an Android emulator installed. This is the easiest method.
There are lot of Android emulators available for both Windows and Macs. We will cover methods to install ChronoBlade on both Windows and Macs.
ChronoBlade for Windows PC
If you own Windows desktop or laptop, then follow the below steps to install ChronoBlade for PC:
- Download Android emulator for your PC. Check out our list of best Android emulators for Windows.
- Launch the emulator.
- Download ChronoBlade for PC .apk file and place it on your desktop.
- Drag and drop the apk file inside Bluestacks.
- Follow on-screen instructions to start the installation process.
- Once installation is completed, launch ChronoBlade from within the emulator.
ChronoBlade for Mac
For installation of ChronoBlade for Mac on iMac, Macbook Pro or Air, follow the steps below:
- Download any Android emulator which is available for mac operating system. Check out our list of best Android emulators for Mac.
- Install your favorite emulator from its file.
- Launch the emulator like any other app you launch on your Mac.
- Now utilize the built-in search option of emulator. Search for ChronoBlade there and proceed with its installation.
- When installation is completed, you will be able to launch ChronoBlade for Mac from within the emulator.
ChronoBlade can be installed on Android devices including phones and tablets from Play Store.
ChronoBlade for PC allow gamers to developer and enhance the skills of their main fighting characters. This can be done through the money gained by winning the fights.