It is safe to not connect to public WiFi if you are too concerned about your data. However, it is very important to access internet, it is recommended to have optimal level of security apps installed on your smartphone, PC or laptop before connecting to public WiFi.
Table of Contents
WiFi Warden (WPS Connect) is an app that displays the information, security level etc. of any WiFi network near you. From this, you can analyze it and make decision before connecting to it.
WiFi Warden for PC is also available, subject to emulators. So is case with Macbooks and iMacs. WiFi Warden for PC allow you connect your laptop to WiFi network without password, with WPS technology.
Download WiFi Warden for Windows PC and Mac
The best method to install WiFi Warden for PC on your Windows laptop or Mac is by using an Android emulator. There are many famous Android emulators, but we recommend Bluestacks because of its bugs-free environment and smooth interface.
WiFi Warden for Windows PC
To install WiFi Warden for Windows 7, Windows 8 or Windows 10 PC, follow the steps below:
- Download Bluestacks Android emulator for your Windows PC.
- Launch the emulator.
- Download WiFi Warden for PC .apk file and place it on your desktop.
- Drag and drop the apk file inside Bluestacks.
- Follow on-screen instructions to start the installation process.
- Once installation is completed, launch WiFi Warden from within bluestacks.
WiFi Warden for Mac
For installation of WiFi Warden for Mac on iMac, Macbook Pro or Air, follow the steps below:
- Download Bluestacks or any other Android emulator which is available for macOS. Check out our list of best Android emulators for Mac.
- Install your favorite emulator from its file.
- Launch the emulator like any other app you launch on your Mac.
- Now utilize the built-in search option of emulator. Search for WiFi Warden there and proceed with its installation.
- When installation is completed, you will be able to launch WiFi Warden for Mac from within the emulator.
Incase you want to play WiFi Warden on your Android smartphone or tablet, it can be installed from Play Store.
Enjoy WiFi Warden for PC on your computer or laptop to complete your internet assignments.