TopBuzz is an app that will provide your daily dose of media news to keep in touch with your World. Be it videos, GIFs, media related, movies or sports related news.
Table of Contents
TopBuzz is one of the top app for smartphones that lot of users cannot use smartphones without. This tutorial will teach you how to download TopBuzz for PC and install it on Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 PC or laptop. It can also be installed on Macs.
Download TopBuzz for Windows PC and Mac
The best method to install TopBuzz for PC on your Windows laptop or Mac is by using an Android emulator. There are many famous Android emulators, but we recommend Bluestacks because of its bugs-free environment and smooth interface.
TopBuzz for Windows PC
To install TopBuzz for Windows 7, Windows 8 or Windows 10 PC, follow the steps below:
- Download Bluestacks Android emulator for your Windows PC.
- Launch the emulator.
- Download TopBuzz for PC .apk file and place it on your desktop.
- Drag and drop the apk file inside Bluestacks.
- Follow on-screen instructions to start the installation process.
- Once installation is completed, launch TopBuzz from within bluestacks.
TopBuzz for Mac
For installation of TopBuzz for Mac on iMac, Macbook Pro or Air, follow the steps below:
- Download Bluestacks or any other Android emulator which is available for macOS. Check out our list of best Android emulators for Mac.
- Install your favorite emulator from its file.
- Launch the emulator like any other app you launch on your Mac.
- Now utilize the built-in search option of emulator. Search for TopBuzz there and proceed with its installation.
- When installation is completed, you will be able to launch TopBuzz for Mac from within the emulator.
Incase you want to play TopBuzz on your Android smartphone or tablet, it can be installed from Play Store.
Launch TopBuzz from inside emulator to start receiving your favorite news on PC. It will mostly highlight the top news stories and viral videos.