Step by step tutorial on how to download and install Spectrum TV on your Windows 7, 8, 10 PC or laptop and macOS based iMac or Macbook Pro.
Table of Contents
These days, everyone is quite busy and always on the move. In such situations, very less people have got enough time to sit in front on their TVs. Spectrum TV is mobile application that brings over 250 TV channels to your Android and iOS smartphone.
Download Spectrum TV for Windows PC and Mac
The best method to install Spectrum TV for PC on your Windows laptop or Mac is by using an Android emulator. There are many famous Android emulators, but we recommend Bluestacks because of its bugs-free environment.
Spectrum TV for Windows PC
To install Spectrum TV for Windows PC, follow the steps below:
- Download Bluestacks Android emulator for your Windows PC.
- Launch the emulator.
- Download Spectrum TV for PC .apk file and place it on your desktop.
- Drag and drop the apk file inside Bluestacks.
- Follow on-screen instructions to start the installation process.
- Once installation is completed, launch Spectrum TV from within bluestacks.
Spectrum TV for Mac
For installation of Spectrum TV for Mac, follow the steps below:
- Download Bluestacks or any other Android emulator which is available for macOS. Check out our list of best Android emulators for Mac.
- Install it from its file.
- Download Spectrum TV apk file and place it on your Mac desktop.
- Launch the emulator like any other app you launch on your Mac.
- Now you can start the installation of Spectrum TV for Mac by either double clicking on its apk file and dragging/dropping it inside the emulator.
- When installation is completed, you will be able to launch Spectrum TV for Mac from within the emulator.
Incase you want to play Spectrum TV on your Android smartphone or tablet, it can be installed from Play Store.
With Spectrum TV installed on your Windows 7/8/10 PC or Laptop and macOS based iMac or Macbook Pro, you will be able to enjoy over 25000 TV shows, series and programs.