Sound.FM is an amazing app that lets you choose to play sounds according to your mood and taste. If you want to sleep, you can turn on the meditation sound in Sound.FM and can enjoy good sleep.
Table of Contents
Sound.FM for PC/Mac can be installed using Android emulator. Sound.FM is not like music streaming apps. It has an extensive collection of sounds, each for different purposes. For example there is sound for sleeping and for focus.
Download Sound.FM for Windows PC and Mac
The best method to install Sound.FM for PC on your Windows laptop or Mac is by using an Android emulator. There are many famous Android emulators, but we recommend Bluestacks because of its bug-free environment and smooth interface.
Sound.FM for Windows PC
To install Sound.FM for Windows 7, Windows 8 or Windows 10 PC, follow the steps below:
- Download Bluestacks Android emulator for your Windows PC.
- Launch the emulator.
- Download Sound.FM for PC .apk file and place it on your desktop.
- Drag and drop the apk file inside Bluestacks.
- Follow on-screen instructions to start the installation process.
- Once installation is completed, launch Sound.FM from within bluestacks.
Sound.FM for Mac
For installation of Sound.FM for Mac on iMac, Macbook Pro or Air, follow the steps below:
- Download Bluestacks or any other Android emulator which is available for macOS. Check out our list of best Android emulators for Mac.
- Install your favorite emulator from its file.
- Launch the emulator like any other app you launch on your Mac.
- Now utilize the built-in search option of emulator. Search for Sound.FM there and proceed with its installation.
- When installation is completed, you will be able to launch Sound.FM for Mac from within the emulator.
In case you want to play Sound.FM on your Android smartphone or tablet, it can be installed from Play Store.
What do you think of Sound.FM? Let us know what you think in the comments.