If you are in search of good video editor, then look no further. Try out KineMaster Video Editor for PC on your Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 PC and Mac.
Table of Contents
KineMaster Video Editor
KineMaster Video Editor comes with lot of major features. This tool is light weight, does not consume much battery and offer some cool features.
If you are editing a video for the first time, there won’t be any problem. Thanks to simple, yet elegant interface of KineMaster Video Editor.
Download Kinemaster for Windows PC and Mac
In order to install and use Android apps/Games on Windows PC, you need to have an Android emulator installed. This is the easiest method.
There are lot of Android emulators available for both Windows and Macs. We will cover methods to install Kinemaster on both Windows and Macs.
Kinemaster for Windows PC
If you own Windows desktop or laptop, then follow the below steps to install Kinemaster for PC:
- Download Android emulator for your PC. Check out our list of best Android emulators for Windows.
- Launch the emulator.
- Download Kinemaster for PC .apk file and place it on your desktop.
- Drag and drop the apk file inside Bluestacks.
- Follow on-screen instructions to start the installation process.
- Once installation is completed, launch Kinemaster from within the emulator.
Kinemaster for Mac
For installation of Kinemaster for Mac on iMac, Macbook Pro or Air, follow the steps below:
- Download any Android emulator which is available for mac operating system. Check out our list of best Android emulators for Mac.
- Install your favorite emulator from its file.
- Launch the emulator like any other app you launch on your Mac.
- Now utilize the built-in search option of emulator. Search for Kinemaster there and proceed with its installation.
- When installation is completed, you will be able to launch Kinemaster for Mac from within the emulator.
Kinemaster can be installed on Android devices including phones and tablets from Play Store.
KineMaster Video Editor for PC offers the same functionality and features as its mobile part.
In fact, you have installed the same mobile version on your Windows PC or Mac, thanks to emulators like Bluestacks and NoxAppPlayer.