Cross Stitch is a creative app that lets you master arts and designing. It is very simple but very creative tool that lets you edit your pictures or simply design arts.
Cross Stitch has simple controls but offers a fantastic and addictive game-play experience. Pick a picture from any category and choose what to do with it in your own style.
There is a huge array of colors from which you can choose from and bring sharpness to your images. You can also add images from your storage to edit or improve them.
Download Cross Stitch for PC
In order to install and use Android apps/Games on Windows PC, you need to have an Android emulator installed.
There are lot of Android emulators available for both Windows and Macs like Bluestacks, MEmu Player and NoxAppPlayer. Choose the one that best fits your needs.
- Cross Stitch in Google PlayStore
Cross Stitch for Windows
If you own Windows desktop or laptop, then follow the below steps to install Cross Stitch for PC:
- Download Android emulator for your PC. Check out our list of best Android emulators for Windows.
- Launch the emulator.
- Download Cross Stitch for PC .apk file and place it on your desktop.
- Drag and drop the apk file inside Bluestacks.
- Follow on-screen instructions to start the installation process.
- Once installation is completed, launch Cross Stitch from within the emulator.
Cross Stitch for Mac
For installation of Cross Stitch for Mac on Macbook Pro or Air, simply download any of the Android Emulator for Mac. Rest all steps are same like above.
Tips for Playing Cross Stitch on PC and Mac
Complete pictures in exciting ways to earn points. Cross Stitch is a very simple game but will keep you attached to it. It has lots of features and offer an easy way to interact with the tools to make your pictures look wonderful.